Monday, July 23, 2012
Top Ten Favorite Things (Week of July 15th)
1) Crazy addictive SongPop App....it's like being back at Kildares during Music Round
2) All the work that my mom and dad put into making sure Blake's Birthday party was awesome
3) Project Runway Season 10 Premier! Forget what the designers made this week, Heidi's green runway dress was SICK
4) My Cooking Light August Issue - too many yummy recipes, not enough days in the month
5) Olympics start on Friday night!!!!
6) We made it through Blake's First Birthday party - no rain, lots of fun, tons of presents
7) The beautiful flowers Jill put together for Blake's party - An Enchanted Florist
8) Favorite SYTYCD Routine this week - Amelia and Will's contemporary piece by Sonja
9) New craving from our Outblack splurge on Thursday night - Crab and Avocado Stack...mmmm
10) Swim class time again! He's so much bigger then the first time, and it was just a few months ago
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...