It's been a sad week at Casa de Boehmke, so I did not get to post a Top Ten list from last week. To make up for it I've put together a special Birthday Edition for this week with some great memories from yesterday and some great gifts from my friends and family. Enjoy!
1) Season 2 of Downton Abbey DVD from Karen...can't wait to watch
2) Watching Michael Phelps win his last Olympic medal....got a little teary
3) Birthday Dinner w/my family
4) Happy Birthday President Obama!
5) Blake will not keep a hat on for more than .5 seconds, but he kept this basketball toy on his head for a good 5 minutes....what a weirdo
6) Thank you to everyone for the Facebook love!! I have so many great friends
7) Getting to enjoy a super relaxing message in the afternoon
8) Super yummy chocolates from my Aunt Nancy.....this is my perfect combination - salt, caramel, and chocolate
9) My beautiful new necklace from my wonderful husband
10) The best boys any woman could ask for!!!
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...