Monday, November 5, 2012
Top 10 Favorite Things...Week of 11/5
1. SPLURGE ALERT - New Coach bag....couldn't help myself...it's like it was meant for me
2. Getting through Hurricane Sandy with power and no damage. Thoughts go out to my friends who weren't as lucky
3. Finally getting my ass back on the treadmill
4. Lunch with Sarah - excellent conversation and excellent pizza w/figs and gorgonzola
5. Halloween movie watching with Eaphis - Carrie and Paranormal Activity 3
6. Top Chef Seattle starts this week
7. Keeping the HOPE alive
8. New Ina Cookbook..first recipe coming this Friday
9. Slightly obsessed with The Voice...didn't watch the first 2 seasons but loving it
10. NERD ALERT - New Nancy Drew game came out...all about Tesla...super nerd alert
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...