Friday, November 30, 2012
Top 10 Things I am Thankful for!
1. The most incredible little man who changed my life for the better from the second he was born! I am so amazed by how much he has grown up in the last 16 months, and I cannot wait to see the wonderful boy he will become.
2. My loving husband who puts up with me every day. I don't know how he does it, but I just know that I am incredibly lucky to get to spend my life with him.
3. Our wonderful home and all of the other good things in our lives that we are extermely fortunate to have.
4. The first baby in my life - Cash is still the best dog anyone could ever ask for! I know that when Blake stops pulling his tail so much they are going to be best friends.
5. My mom and dad, who have supported me throughout my life and always had faith that I could do anything that I put my mind to. A lot of the good things in my life would not have been possible without them and I hope that I can provide the same for my children.
6. My brother, sister-in-law, and niece Adalyn....nothing makes me smile more then spending time together and watching Blake and Addie play together! It makes me think of happy memories of being young and playing ninja turtles with my brother, or supermarket with my cousins.
7. My extended family in Chicago - especially the newest addition, Olivia, who joined our family right before Thanksgiving and gave everyone something to be extremely thankful for.
8. All of my wonderful friends across the country - although I don't get to talk to or see all of them as much as I'd like, I always hold onto the memories that we have shared over the years.
9. Good food - like my new favorite pumpkin pie recipe! I am so lucky to have a husband who lets me try new things in the kitchen, and appreciates trying new places as much as I do.
10. Having had the opportunity to see so much of this wonderful world! Sometimes it seems unreal when I think back on all of the amazing places that I've been throughout my life but I will never forget how really blessed I am for those opportunities. They helped shape who I am today and I really believe that I am a much better person from it.
Happy Holidays to everyone and please take the time to appreciate the great things, both big and small, that make up your life!
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...