Monday, January 28, 2013
Top 10 Favorite Things....Week of 1/28
1. Post holiday, winter Hibernation begins - lots of Netflix, good food, and time with my boys
2. Finally getting a chance to check out the little Farmer's Market by our house
3. Best Week Ever is back on VH1! How I've missed you
4. Brunch at Cheesecake Factory - tostadas w/Chicken, poblanos, potatoes, poached eggs, and hollandaise
5. Snow Day - not pictured: the absolute torture it was to get Blake in this damn snowsuit
6. Getting to enjoy some time with Jon at the Movies Tavern....pretty cool place
7. Cash keeping me company while sick and quarantined
8. Joining friends to watch the Royal Rumble Sunday night
9. GIRLS...why have I not been watching this all along?
10. Impromptu dinner at Legal Seafood and getting to enjoy a glass of my favorite Sangria
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...