Monday, August 5, 2013
Top Ten Favorite Things...End of June
1. Top Chef Masters is back- Go Bryan Voltaggio, but your albino, goat head, spiked hair sous chef really creeps me out!
2. Vacation time is finally here!!!!!!
3. Starting to look at real estate plans for the future
4. Blake enthralled with the Simpsons...that's my boy
5. The cuteness of Blake and Addie walking hand in hand
6. Made it through Blake's Bday without being on bedrest or in serious pain....Goal #1 accomplished
7. Getting Blake's big boy room ready
8. A fun, but exhausting, weekend with the family for Blake's bday
9. Seeing my adorable niece Josie and getting excited for her new cousin to arrive
10. Watching the food channel and having the Zesty Italian guy pop up from time to time
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...