Friday, April 11, 2014
Top Ten Favorite Things....Week of 3/31
1. This pic Eaphis sent me of Blake really enjoying his Ice Cream treat while we had yet another showing
2. Finally checked out this great cooking competition show on Esquire....also, don't Google knife fight!!
3. Easter shopping done -- suck it bunny!
4. Spring is here! Time to party Grayson style
5. My awesome hubby who cooked me a delicious laaaate Valentines day dinner. I didn't get a picture of it, but here is being an equally awesome dad
6. Busting out my favorite spring candles - Fresh Bamboo from Bath and Body Works
7. My two boys being good and letting me take this uber adorable picture
8. New Rug from Target that I got for $60!!! Boom
9. Blake starting to say Thank You when we sit down for dinner....who says good manners are dead?
10. Getting random pictures of my dad standing in front of things as he travels the world...here he is in Australia...who took the picture you ask? Who knows
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...