Friday, April 25, 2014
Top Ten Favorite Things....Week of 4/13
1. Having a great day in Long Island for Nicholas' 1st birthday party
2. Adalyn starting dance lessons....too early for 3 hour weekend lessons w/her Aunt Lindsey?
3. Finally getting to visit the Model Home in our neighborhood...My morning room WILL be this color
4. Blake's obsession with his Easter Eggs....I think he is extremely disappointed that the bunny only comes once a year
5. This new ice cream is one of the the GREATEST INVENTIONS EVER!! I only tried the Salted Carmel one so far....but give me time
6. I'm kinda obsessed with organizing my desk in our new house, so these awesome Threshold office supplies are high on my wish list
7. Grayson eating his first big boy bites....don't know if he likes the food or the spoon, but either way he's a natural
8. Blake in his "Viking" costume....right before I took this photo he was telling us he wanted to go back outside
9. How much Addie liked the Fairy costume I got her for Easter : )
10. Bunny hat!!
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...