Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Top Ten Favorite Things....Week of 4/7
1. Scored West Elm curtains for my new bedroom for $32 and free shipping....Scoooore
2. On our Baltimore trip we showed up just in time to watch these crazy piglets get some dinner....Blake loved it and kept pointing to the ones he wanted to bring home (he talks about it every day now)
3. Giraffe towel after bath....the only one he'll let us use
4. Blake's interpretation of "Starry Night"...words cannot express how happy this makes me
5. Getting to spend some quality friend time, and score some awesome Hulk schwag from Uncle Chris
6. Our great trip to Baltimore....extra points to the boys for being super good in the car
7. Old Navy Dress I ordered for Easter -- 1. Only $19 and 2) It's a medium : )
8. S'mores Cheesecake!!!
9. My Little Owl on the way to see the Easter Bunny
10. Lots of paint swatches my mom grabbed from Scherwin Williams.....like Christmas
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...