For some reason this is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of boxes, probably because 75% of my brain is full of Simpsons episodes
The sentiment is dead on though - currently our life is only boxes. We are now 8 days out from closing (got pushed back to the day after Memorial day) so things are pretty hectic, but wanted to share a few shots me and my mom grabbed this morning. Here's a truncated list of what's been going on in Sellersville:
- Kitchen countertops and appliances are in
- All bath fixtures are in
- All lights are in
- All floors are in
- Door and doorknobs are in
- Lampost installed outside
- Sidewalk and walkway framed out
- Probably lots of stuff that I'm forgetting but trust me it's all good!
Sorry been lagging on the posts, but have a lot brewing in my head including an extra large "Favorite Things" list, a little nostalgia about Pottstown, and what Blake made for Mother's Day.
Wish us luck - the next time I post we'll hopefully finally be in our new zip code!