Sunday, June 15, 2014
Top Ten Favorite Things....Week of 6/9
1. The perks of living closer to my family (like having the opportunity to run into this cutie while grocery shopping)
2. An awesome housewarming gift from my brother and sister-in-law
3. Watching Grayson gear up to start crawling
4. First cooking class with Blake at the new house
5. Surprise breakfast from Eaphis
6. My New Kitchen - I may include this in many top ten lists for months because it makes life sooo much easier
7. Yummy chocolates from Amsterdam - thanks Dad!
8. 48 colors of sidewalk chalk and a vacant strip of side walk - drool
9. More empty boxes = more full rooms
10. Who has two thumbs and is adorable ----- THIS GUY
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
Did you hear that? That's the sound of me letting out a big sigh that I can check this room off my list! My original plan was to ta...