Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Top Ten Favorite Things...Week of 8/18
1. My new lego Ralph figure courtesy of Chris...complete with his "Choo-Choo-Choos You" valentine
2. Starting to look like a kitchen...and we can finally easily open our drawers
3. Took my new table saw out for it's first test drive....I didn't die, so I guess I set it up right
4. No Explanation Needed
5. Thanks to Jon for discovering a really good new pizza place, within walking distance! This could be dangerous
6. Setting up my grandfather's old Encylopedias in the bedroom....Jon swears he's going to make the boys use them for their homework instead of Google
7. Loving the sudden outpouring of Brotherly love from Blake to Grayson
8. 3 Drafts down....now let's get some FOOTBALL started
9. Conquering the Doylestown Kid's Castle
10. My beautiful new Lotus Charm bracelet from my sister-in-law Karen..I could use all the energy I can get
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...