1. For some reason the Ikea instructions for what to do when you inevitably have issues amuses me to no end
2. Sneaking in a few more pool days with the boys before the Fall weather starts
3. The Spicy Tuna Martini at Wegmans Pub.....AMAZING
4. Another project off the list - getting towel hooks up in the bathroom; I've come to the conclusion that I HATE towel bars and am now on a mission to remove all traces from my bathrooms
5. First trip to Sesame Place....think Blake had a really good time
6. Impromptu Lunch Date with my girls (and the Blake Monster)
7. Dinner out at Wegmans - sounds incredible, but this is the first time the 4 of us went out alone together to dinner since GOB was born! Long overdue
8. Finally getting ALL of the boys clothes organized by size...now I can finish my basement project
9. Naked Baby in a Box!!!
10. Found the fabric for my bathroom curtains....now to add that project to the list
Sunday, September 7, 2014
Top Ten Favorite Things....Week of 8/25
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...