Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Top Ten Favorite Things - Weeks of 5/18 - 5/29
1. The Blueberry Soda that Blake picked out for me for Mother's Day was SO DELICIOUS! Need to get much more for the hot summer days ahead
2. A wonderful dinner with my family - makes picking up and moving closer to them so worth it
3. God I wish I could sleep as soundly as this guy!
4. Blake did soooooooo good for his first season playing TBall.....getting so big
5. Looks like I'm on some much different mailing lists than back in the day....gotta say, discovered a ton of good ideas in this one
6. Look at this guy swimming all by himself - so proud of him
7. Some kid-friendly baking with Blake - chocolate, coconut macaroons
8. Warm spring days with these two guys.....you can't help but feel lucky
9. Enjoying dinner outside on the new patio
10. After waiting a year for the drywall to get fixed I FINALLY GOT TO START PAINTING....sorry but that is so exciting to me
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...