Monday, August 3, 2015
Top Ten Favorite Things - Mid-Summer Round Up
1. Lots of pool time - posted the good pic on facebook but I like this "outake"
2. Crayola trip #2 - can't believe how big this guy is getting
3. Farm CoOp - such a nice break to take the afternoons and get to pick beautiful flowers and veggies
4. Blake's 4th bday....the rain held out and we had another amazing party
5. Crayola trip #1 - can't believe how big this guy thinks he is
6. After much anxiety, GOBs surgery day went by very smoothly and happy to report haven't had any ear problems for the last two weeks...fingers crossed!
7. Lots of backyard dance party time
8. Taking my boys to their first DCI show...Blake made it through 3 corps...shooting for 5 next year
9. First trip to Dorney Park in FOREVER and cannot wait to go back....this guy could have stayed at the water park all day
10. GIRLS NIGHT OUT! Love getting a night out of the house, but love these girls more
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...