It's been quite a while since I shared my favorite things, but with Thanksgiving quickly coming up I thought what better way to start to get in the holiday spirit then to start this back up!
1. Testing out the beautiful new walking trail in our neighborhood
2. Silly Selfies with my Silly Guy
3. Who doesn't love surprise flowers??
4. Very Proud of THIS GUY for working hard to get his dream job!
5. GOB growling at our new bear bottle opener
6. So happy these little cuties were able to Trick or Treat together this year
7. My favorite XMas commercial so far - Petco's Guinea Pig
8. After weeks of feeling like I was extremely behind on everything - A CLEAN TO DO BOARD!
9. Very Proud of THIS GUY for being very braze while going for some (very minor!) surgery
10. A little impromptu Antique Shopping and mid-week lunch with my guy
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...