Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Top Ten Favorite Things: Countdown to XMas
1. GOB will press the buttons on his XMas Charlie Brown books and dance and I will just watch and smile
2. Nothing like spending some time with your cousins playing dress up
3. "Wait - I have to do some push-ups before bedtime" - way to go Blake
4. XMas cookie decorating with my brother and his family....big reason why we got a bigger kitchen!
5. New FIXER UPPER episodes - Merry XMas Mommy!
6. The god's of organization have smiled upon us - if you are looking for awesome kitchen organizing tools check out "Rev-A-Shelf"....I could OD on their products
7. My city + my boys + skating + an excellent dinner = could not ask for a better way to celebrate the holidays!
8. Watching my boys decorate the tree together
9. Watching my boys in their XMas pageants
10. New TOP CHEF episodes - Happy New Years Mommy!
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...