Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Top Ten Favorite Things: Late Fall Edition
1. Apple picking with the grandparents and the cousins - can't wait to go again next year
2. Movie night with my boys - clearly they were enthralled
3. Happy Birthday to our Cash the Dog - so dapper
4. A sparkling clean fridge - more elusive than bigfoot!
5. After going through a winter with skin that rivaled a prune splurged on some super fancy products that seem to be doing the trick
6. Crushing my Black Friday shopping
7. Spending some 1:1 time with my Blake monster on Tuesdays
8. Wegmans PB+J Shortbread cookies.....yummmmmmm
9. Can't believe it but I can fit in a size 6 jean again! Thank you Zumba!!!
10. Jon's response when I sent him this pic - "He's the strangest, coolest guy I know. I love him"
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains affiliate links to some of my favorite places to shop....all views and opinions are my own.
It's pretty dreary here but I'm feeling mighty cozy in our finished living room. Last time I shared the couch side , and today...
So my powder room has been making me angry lately...angry enough to grab my crowbar. But before I start tearing up molding (or a few hours ...